• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 2001 clock spring with cruise control

So this really will cause it to die while running sometimes?

I think the TPS issues are only with the late models - Perhaps not with Renix ?

Last edited:
Josh I'm going to pick n pull go pull it/pick apart out here has to be 20 97+ I'll snag you one. Might be a couple days Sam you need cruise control too? I left my steering wheel puller so gotta grab another from hf

I finally had to buy a new one at full price after years of searching. Had it in the XJ for a week before selling the turd. Good luck with the search.

I finally had to buy a new one at full price after years of searching. Had it in the XJ for a week before selling the turd. Good luck with the search.

Looks like summit has one for $60. Not bad at all but doesn't say its for cruise control. Looks exactly the same connection wise.

Only ones i see that say cruise control are $200....

Josh I'm going to pick n pull go pull it/pick apart out here has to be 20 97+ I'll snag you one. Might be a couple days Sam you need cruise control too? I left my steering wheel puller so gotta grab another from hf

Wait...I thought you were in Florida?

Dont know if you have pulled one from a late model before. I just did and only things to look out for are the two long clips that hole it in, they commonly break. Bottom one is exposed and top onehas an access slottop ans center. I found it easier to disconnect the plugs after it was off the wheel.

Back