• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 2.75" U-bolts (for D44 or D35)

330LICIOUS

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, Im swapping my 8.25 rear axle for a Dana 44 and I need the correct u-bolts to fit. The D44 takes 2.75" diameter ubolts and I'll need longer aftermarket ones to accomodate the thicker leaves (5.5" RE lift and shims). I believe the D35 is the same size as well. Does anyone have an extra set (4) of long ubolts they don't need? Please le me know where and how much. Thanks!

Try the NAPA over on Cedar in Newark. They usually have them in stock or can get them the next day.

Betts Springs just south of Oakland airport on Doolittle in San Leandro. Custom made for ~ $20.

axle tube diameters:
dana 35 2.64"
dana 44 2.75"
8.25 3"

rubicon express always sells me procomp u bolts when i buy them for a 44.
ruff stuff has em too.
i know they were around 40$+ at RE

Hi, Im swapping my 8.25 rear axle for a Dana 44 and I need the correct u-bolts to fit. The D44 takes 2.75" diameter ubolts and I'll need longer aftermarket ones to accomodate the thicker leaves (5.5" RE lift and shims). I believe the D35 is the same size as well. Does anyone have an extra set (4) of long ubolts they don't need? Please le me know where and how much. Thanks!

A-1 Spring on 98th in Oakland... Custom made for $15 each.

axle tube diameters:
dana 35 2.64"
dana 44 2.75"
8.25 3"

rubicon express always sells me procomp u bolts when i buy them for a 44.
ruff stuff has em too.
i know they were around 40$+ at RE

Good to know... on the few sponsored sites I've been searching on, they all say 2.75" for D44 and D35.

Back