• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would you like to see Obama impeached

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
Lets try to get Obama impeached

Sign the petition - The Obama Accountability ProjectJudicial Watch

It is on Judicial Watch's website, lots of dirt on polititions here

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington

And his replacement would be......

RED-Joe-Biden_opt.jpg

do you really think he would try to continue doing what Obama is doing if Obama got impeached for it, I think he would be to scared to try personaly

This is the attitude that leads to failure, everyone wants to sit on the sidelines and let it continue

I wished you luck in your endeavor and you say I have an attitude that leads to failure. Your attitude leads to failure. Rather than stand behind the duly elected official leader of the country you wish to impeach him. You are in the minority, maybe not on this forum, but in this country. The country had the chance to remove him from office less than 3 months ago without the hearings, distractions and expense of the impeachment process and FAILED or rather decided not to do so.

How hard did you work to get someone other than President Obama elected? Walk a precinct? Staff a phone bank? Manned a booth at a fair? or only did you only come to NAXJA and vent? I have worked on campaigns, probably folks you wish were not elected, it is difficult, time consuming and emotionally draining, the candidates I worked for won election and re-election. I don't think that's a failure, as a matter of fact its a rousing success.

The clear failure here was of the republican party to nominate a candidate that wasn't a piece of shit.

Sorry. And yeah, I don't think Obama ever should have been reelected, or for that matter elected in the first place, but it helps if people grow some balls and vote third party or nominate a candidate for the opposition party that isn't terrible.

question for you, do you think the things he is doing are perfectly fine to do ?
Do you beleive he should be allowed to continue doing these things if they are illegal ?
If they are found to be true and illegal do you beleive it should be allowed to continue ?
I do not have to work a campaign in order to voice my opinion, I do that at the polls.

Back