• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would this be a fair price on a 2000 XJ?

Locrdup

NAXJA Forum User
Well, Im not yet ready to sell, but soon. I have a 2000 XJ Sport 4-door 4x4. Heres the details:

2000 XJ Sport (white/grey int.) 4-door 4x4
56k all hwy miles :(
auto
np231 w/ AA HD SYE
Sony CD w/factory 6 disc changer
235/75/15 BFG KOs
rear Ken Mtn rock bumper w/-d ring tabs
tom woods driveshaft
brand new set (4) of 15x8 black tech 1s (not mounted)

$9,000

Is that a good FIRM price?

Price

I think you're a little high on that price. Oh by the way where are you located? I may come by to take a look :firedevil .

Oh and if I don't look at it, you may want to add a couple grand to your price(But only if I don't want it).

goldxj

Im in Alabama. I just spend way too much time on the hwy. I figure I need a car, well atleast its gonna be a vette. :D

Im probably going to wait a little to sell, Im still saving money because I hate car payments. (who doesn't)

my parents spent 6K on a 2000 2wd with leather interior and the works six months ago.

Well its not forsale yet, Im waiting on a new job. I will or can contact you whenever it goes through. I may wait till January to sell because I need my Jeep for deer season.

I think like 60k. I think your deal is a steal.

Lucas said:
I think like 60k. I think your deal is a steal.

Yours does too. I just hate I put $$$ into it just to sell it. The AA HD SYE, tom woods ds, and professional install was like $750 total. Thing is shes never been lifted.:(

Ohh yeah thats another thing my Jeep is truely lift ready. ;)

Re: Where?

Parrothead said:
I might be interested in your XJ. Where in Alabama are you located? I live in Huntsville.

I'm in Tuscaloosa and B'ham. Thats why I'vs got 56k on the Jeep from driving back and forth. There all hwy miles and I have NEVER had one problem with this Jeep, and I'm finding it hard to find something as reliable to replace it with.

Locrdup said:
Thing is shes never been lifted.:(

never been lifted? aren't you BIGNUTT? i thought you lifted it and then posted for about a month straight about all the problems you had. why would you buy a SYE and cv rear shaft and never lift it?
matthew

sarvermr said:
never been lifted? aren't you BIGNUTT? i thought you lifted it and then posted for about a month straight about all the problems you had. why would you buy a SYE and cv rear shaft and never lift it?
matthew

Exactly, lifted and driven about 25 miles tops. I consider that never lifted (come on 25 miles?), never enjoyed, never used, waste of $$$ on an sye.:(

Its good for a buyer though.

Re: Re: Where?

Locrdup said:
I'm in Tuscaloosa and B'ham. Thats why I'vs got 56k on the Jeep from driving back and forth. There all hwy miles and I have NEVER had one problem with this Jeep, and I'm finding it hard to find something as reliable to replace it with.

I'm also in Tusc....and have been 4x4less for almost a year. I'm not ready to buy yet, but may be very interested in your truck come the first of the year. Does it have a HPD30 up front? I don't know if any '00 had them. Keep my email handy for when you are serious about selling [email protected] :D
Thanks,
Andy

Back