• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would North Carolina fall under this chapter?

For anyone interested . Im gonna be headed out with some other Jeeps and a few Toyotas to run the Richland Rd trail which runs from Lenoir up into Boone on Jan 18 . Its a great trail not overly technical but a real fun ride . The more the merrier.

Sounds entertaining. I may have to tag along, schedule permitting.

I'm in Raleigh for another weekish... Then Ill be in Boone.

Once I get Green Lantern done. That's what Glenn and Ben are currently calling it. I expect a tour of some friendly trails up there this winter. Shooting for a February trip up that way I think.

Once I get Green Lantern done. That's what Glenn and Ben are currently calling it. I expect a tour of some friendly trails up there this winter. Shooting for a February trip up that way I think.

Let me know and i'll make a trip up as well. Nick and I spent an entire day running old roads a couple of winters ago in the snow and had a blast.

Let me know and i'll make a trip up as well. Nick and I spent an entire day running old roads a couple of winters ago in the snow and had a blast.

Yea I know and that is what I was thinking. :laugh3:

I ran richland road awhile back and it was awesome. Not much technical stuff I mean its just a dirt road basically. Still fun though and the creek crossings were awesome. There also used to be hurricane creek but I think that road is now blocked off. Maybe ill join you guys sometime even if I have to bring my yota.

Hurricane Creek was a fun trail and incredibly scenic . They bulldozed the whole thing mid week through last year and now its just like running a dirt toad . Im looking forward to more stuff opening up in East Tennessee and South Carolina . Richland Rd should be fun especially with snow on the ground.

Hurricane Creek was a fun trail and incredibly scenic . They bulldozed the whole thing mid week through last year and now its just like running a dirt toad . Im looking forward to more stuff opening up in East Tennessee and South Carolina . Richland Rd should be fun especially with snow on the ground.

I like to run around the Wilson Creek area. It's all gravel road, it could be done in a 96 accord with a failing transmission, but I find cool stuff and some super remote fishing locations.

I say we do a lil run up to the mountains and do some trail riding.

I am game . Most of the Western part of the state got snow this week so the trails are getting more interesting . Anyone that wants to join up on the 18th is certainly welcome to join up . Id love to see something put together for February also . There is a new place opening in Mountain City Tenn in the next couple weeks that looks like it might be pretty good also as a fun new spot.

I am game . Most of the Western part of the state got snow this week so the trails are getting more interesting . Anyone that wants to join up on the 18th is certainly welcome to join up . Id love to see something put together for February also . There is a new place opening in Mountain City Tenn in the next couple weeks that looks like it might be pretty good also as a fun new spot.

Last I heard that place was currently 4 wheeler and side by side only.

Y'all come up today, it's currently 9, warmest at the house all day. Wind chills were -30 and worse last night.

If the new place in TN is the one I'm thinking about they are not OHV friendly. I contacted them to try and support the new public place and talk about OHV to no avail.

If I'm wheeling on the 18th I'm going to head over to Windrock.

Back