• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Working to part out a few Jeeps

I have a few parts Jeeps that I will be stripping soon, and wanted to see if anyone is interested in the parts.

Prices are all OBO!
Doors Complete $80

96 2 Door Jeep
No Motor, Transmission or Transfer case for Front Axel. Has good doors, and a good rear hatch.
Tan Tilt Down Seats $50 EA
Tan Bench $40
Rear 3.07 Dana 35 Axle $60
Doors Complete $80

88 Jeep Cherokee 4 Door Laredo
$600 Leather Interior in Excellent Condition
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/4762491671.html
Engine and Axles are gone
AW4 - $100
Transfer Case - Available but unsure what TC is under there yet.
Doors power everything.
Doors Complete $100 ea

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (I think it is a 98, but I need to verify this still)
Rolled Over, but can be test drove before parts are pulled

5.2 Motor - $800
Transfer case model unknown TBD
Automatic Transmission - $800
Interior is in bad shape.
Doors are $80 complete.

I will post updates when it warms up and I can confirm some stuff. I am just trying to quick procrastinating and get these striped in the next few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need an Under Hood Light complete for my 99 XJ. it came with nothing when I bought it. The only way I knew it had one was when I got the build sheet on it and saw it listed.

So I will need all wiring, hardware, misc. parts for it if the 98 GC might work you have if you know the plug-in is the same.

email me if you have something Fred [email protected]

Thanks

Patrick....that leather interior is amazing..... Awesome find. Wish I had an XJ to put it in.

How's the steering wheel in that leather equipped rig? If its minty, I'm a buyer.....

Patrick....that leather interior is amazing..... Awesome find. Wish I had an XJ to put it in.

How's the steering wheel in that leather equipped rig? If its minty, I'm a buyer.....
Sorry, the steering wheel is already destined for my MJ.

Could you take a pic of the drivers doors arm rest please. In search of one

I will, sorry work has been keeping me very busy. The Jeeps aren't at the house so I have to drive across town when the wife is in a good mood. I am trying to keep that together as a kit. After talking with my friend who is helping me, the door panels will go with the seats.

I need an Under Hood Light complete for my 99 XJ. it came with nothing when I bought it. The only way I knew it had one was when I got the build sheet on it and saw it listed.

So I will need all wiring, hardware, misc. parts for it if the 98 GC might work you have if you know the plug-in is the same.

email me if you have something Fred [email protected]

Thanks
You need PN 56021441. (Based on the Parts Manual I checked in) The 98 does not have one in one piece. You can buy this for less than $30 on Amazon. Link below or search Amazon with the PN.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Y6RRK2/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A30MRZBVCBT2UJ

Just a heads up, that will fit '84 - '94. '95 - '01 use a different base.
:worship:
Thanks for the reminder, I always forget the seats don't line up with the body change.

Back