• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work party for 4643 this Sat

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We'll be working on the Team NAXJA XJ this Sat (and probably Sun). Various things need to be finished, plus we'll be doing final prep and putting on stickers. If you have some time come by. PM if you need directions. If you can only come by for short time to say hi and check things out, then bring some beer. :)

Going to be packing up the daughter to go back to school in Berzerkely... she leaves Sunday, I think. Gotta make sure she takes all her crap with her!! I get tired of UPSing the "IFergots" all over the place!

I think I'm free the following weekend (the last one before KOH), so if there's any of that last-minute stuff, I'm there!

Yeah, at Cal's in Fullerton. There will be a lot to do on Sat, and I'm sure there will be some stuff on Sunday.

Richard G

Actually, at Kevin's house at the corner of Cornell and Commonwealth, six houses up from Cal's. ;)

922 E. Commonwealth
Fullerton, CA 92831

Huh. Nice to find out this is going on. ;) I may have to fly in to town for it..

We're out here working! James is even here on his birthday ;)

Drop me a line if you wanna join the group.

See, if you had stayed the night to work another day, you wouldn't have spent the night in a parking lot broken down..

maybe i should have written 'wouldnt have spent THAT night in a parking lot broken down.." ;)

Back