• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wooooohooooooooo

In the interest of saving space. You should incorporate a hi-lift jack mount or something on that too_Or one for the floor jacks that all the racers/pre-runners use. I think that would be cool.

nice, but shouldnt the lower shock tabs be mounted in this direction? other than that, i like it. :cheers:

P1000039.jpg
[/quote]

2stix said:
nice, but shouldnt the lower shock tabs be mounted in this direction? other than that, i like it. :cheers:

P1000039.jpg
[/quote]

Naw... his shocks have orbital bushings in the bilsteins...

Most of you older guys don't care, but how could you incorporate a sub box w/the hoops? My sub box now takes up 3/4 of the width behind the rear seat. If I didn't have to rebuild a G60 charger, I'd be next on the list.....

2stix said:

P1000039.jpg
[/QUOTE]
not necessarily, the rear end swings front to back with the shackles so I mount mine like that also, on top is the same with some high misalignment spacers so they don't bind throughout my range of travel at least. Probably not a huge deal either way as those spherical bearings allow alot of misalignment:
IMG_0980.jpg

tcm glx said:
grimm, where are the pics??
i had no camera today, but rest assured there is no way this setup is deflecting EVER. its still single shear but holy hell its beefy. plus, i painted the whole thing candy blue tonight :D

Here you go Tony you picture whore!

We used a machined bung here. Where's the painted pics Mike! Candy blue gotta look supper bling...Oh wait bling is Tony's word how about pimp for you Mike:D

IMG_0305.jpg

IM001197.jpg

oooo pretty
IM001198.jpg

IM001199.jpg

big pimpin, OTR style :D

its so solid now billy its rediculous. no body roll whatsoever, and since you guys welded those bungs in the back doesnt feel loose at all anymore.

the pics dont do the color justice.... tony can have the bling, i'll take BADASS!

hellbilly04 said:
Oh daymm Mike that looks BADD ASS! Need to paint my whole Jeep that color!
thanks haha. it looks way better in person, the pics take the gloss away. it comes in a rattle can billy if you are good with a spray can YOU CAN DO EEET!

You cleand your windows too..
i had to so i could mount my stickers and people could see the badass shock hoop you made me :laugh3:

I gotta mount my stickers now.

Back