• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest equipment question

sgtmack

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Here's my question: I have a little money put aside,and I'm not sure what to spend it on. I don't have enough for a locker, darn it, but I can either buy steel to make rocker rails, or a make a CO2 tank setup. Which should I do? :wave:

Rock rails are definitely a good idea, for any Badlands trail. Others will have air available, if needed.

Chalk another one up for R A I L S.

Last year at WF, I only ran green. I didn't have rails. I did manage to get into the rockers a bit, and they did bend in a little. Granted, I didn't have much seat time prior to that. I was sitting @ 3" then, as I am now. Lots of small steep hills with a quick break-over on green.
I suggest rails.
Co2 can wait.

Thanks for the replies! I was kind of leaning toward rails, but they are a lot more work than buying a tank and a regulator. I guess I'll order some 2x2 3/16 tube on Monday.

Just don't look too close at the welds when you see them. People point and laugh at me enough already. :laugh3:

Got a CB yet? JIM.

I think I have 6 of them in my parts room. The real test is if I remember one! :dunce:

Back