• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

he never said anything about leaving people on the trail. we have always gotten everybody off the trail, and we have helped other people that are not within our group.

this isn't pirate, people

Sorry but this is a sore point for me, people that come to WF and do not pay the fee, then expect to just blend in and join us. We cannot keep people out of a public park, but we can check for tech stickers and ask you not to run with our group, and we can refuse to help should you become stuck on the trail.

Not trying to start anything but thats how i took this statement. I know rev and thats probably not what he ment.

he never said anything about leaving people on the trail. we have always gotten everybody off the trail, and we have helped other people that are not within our group.

this isn't pirate, people

^This

I understand what Rev was trying to say. I seriously doubt Rev would ever turn away from someone that needs help.

It just sticks in his 'craw'

And I don't blame him. I paid and there's still a chance I may not get to wheel. Screw the $30. It's for a good cause and even tho $'s are slim here at the Luccioni Ranch I believe IT's TUFF FOR ALL REGULAR FOLKS. If you can afford the gas and the pass to the park you can afford the $30 for NAXJA.

Re: Re: Winterfest 2013

Sorry but this is a sore point for me, people that come to WF and do not pay the fee, then expect to just blend in and join us. We cannot keep people out of a public park, but we can check for tech stickers and ask you not to run with our group, and we can refuse to help should you become stuck on the trail.

Not trying to start anything but thats how i took this.

This... Open mouth, insert foot.

Yes, we have in the past, and will in the future, help people that are not with our group. Normally that means we will unstuck them, or offer help. Of course in an emergency we will provide all help we can.

However, one who does not pay to run with us should not "expect" our help.

Clear?

Rev

I need to add a dinner to my registration. Not sure if anyone is coming with me but I dont want the club to be short on food. Who do I send the monies to?

K "pain in the arse" man

leaving somebody stuck on the trail if they aren't in your club is bad karma imho

That WILL NOT happen with this group.........if it would, they would have left me on the trail long ago! :D

wow you guys have some real cheery sh*t going on here...

locals only bro...lol

cheers,

jj

Hope the Bon fire is ready for this apple pie ;)
2evyzu3y.jpg

eme6atah.jpg

agu5asy4.jpg

Anyone wheeling sunday? I just found out I have to work friday so won't make it till friday night but should have the entire weekend.

The probability of me not attending has risen to 80%. Between the tools issue (or the lack of refund) and my taxes getting messed up, plus the Jeep's new project(s) because of my incident last night... Just don't think it can happen...

Back