• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windrock ride

lugie said:
Whats all this "rescue" talk, I thought the plan was to make it through Rattlerock in record time so we could actually hit more than one obstacle(unlike Tellico)

if you want to hit more than one obstacle then you need to ride other stuff FIRST then take on Rattlerock....:kissyou:

Kudzu said:
if you want to hit more than one obstacle then you need to ride other stuff FIRST then take on Rattlerock....:kissyou:

you assume that I won't break on "other stuff" haha :)

Well I was trying Pete....I know if I can drive it you won't break now when it get tough for me then well....;)

I didn't even realize this was you Heather, Sean just told me. If you want, you can drive(no one can possibly treat ti worse than Sean and I do) only bad thing is you have to put up with OneTon in the b**ch-seat. :)

Cool...I will definantly take you up on that...and I can deal with One Ton... just tell him to "Sit downa dn Hold on" :kissyou:

If I had only built my rig with 8 lugs!
I dont think the dana 30 and 34's
would have a chance.
I would definetly be interested in
checkin it out though.
Plus I think the winch is history too.
see ya there.

Well, we beat on it pretty severely this weekend. We hit up the Badlands and Natural Bridge. Only carnage was a cut radiator hose. I think that most of my concerns of major breakage are being slowly alleviated. I've rounded up 1 or 2 more folks that want to come down, so don't feel like you folks gotta watch us on rattlerock. Of course, if you like to watch dumb people get stupid.......

Oh yeah, we're going to a pretty hard place to run this coming Saturday, which will give us a week to fix anything else that may arise.

i went this weekend to windrock and ran 15 witch was awsome its the botom of the trail that leads to Rattle Rock and was going to attempt "BABY" rattle rock witch is the Left side but i had no one to help me winch, seeing that mine is broken...

I'm gettin' pumped for coming down and hangin' with you folks. I'm gonna be bringing my big ass 55 gallon drum converted into a grill. So, bring some flesh to burn for Sat. night and throw it on.

What I would not give to be with you guys right now!

Ok, I have the windshield post repaired and
the windshield in with trim back on so I 'm ready to go.
I'm going to head that way thursday evening or friday morn.
Where are you all staying and when will you be there?
Let me know so I can find everyone.

Thanks

I'll be staying at my house on friday night :laugh3: I'll prolly just camp at the parking lot sat night. I'll be there sat morning sometime. Can't wait! I wanna go try out these new leaf packs somewhere, but I won't get a chance before Windrock. Ahhh.... testing grounds!

camping in the parking lot is the only camping there right now....they may or may not have the new campground open....Thats were we'll be..heading up after I get off the bus on Fri. should be there about 8pm.

Looking like I'll make it out for this one... It'll be a good shakedown run to break everything I neglected to fix after Tellico in July.

Probably leave here Fri AM, expecting about a 7 hour drive, so see y'all Fri night in the Camping Lot.

99.5% chance of having a spare right seat, so if anyone feels lucky, step right up.

:rattle: I just realized that I won't have a/c or electric. I'll have to find the tent. If I still have it.

Back