• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windows, misc. stuff

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
Rear quarter windows, tinted.
Rear hatch window, tinted.
Webasto sunroof, with grey interior surround.
D-pillar interior trim.
D-pillars and rear roof section with hatch hinges.
Sound bar and speaker grilles.

All are off a '00 4door.

Pick up only!

Headliner has a big hole cut in it for the sunroof. You are welcome to it as well if you want it, but it isn't in the best shape.

I really just want the sound bar. I thought all the later years were all 1 piece. JIM.

I really just want the sound bar. I thought all the later years were all 1 piece. JIM.

It is a plastic frame that mounts above the headliner with speaker pods molded into it. It fits into notches cut into the roof structure. Not sure if it would work on an earlier cherokee.

I'd ask you to hold onto the roof rack bars until pig gig, but really, thats not too big of a deal, especially since I can get them at a yard for cheap (hopefully).

Those parts aren't taking up much room, so I'll hang on to them for you guys. The headliner and roof sections are really getting in my way, so they won't be around long.

I'll take the sound bar, if I can't use it I'll pass it along to some one who can. I believe Chance is coming home this weekend, I'll try to get ahold of him & he can pick it up. JIM.

Back