• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why can't they all be this good?

Stumpalump

NAXJA Forum User
I got my FIVEO injectors in yesterday. I orded them monday afternoon and got them all ready. One of the pintle caps was twisted and cocked so I just wanted to make sure I could pop it in place and twist it because it's too tight to move by hand. Bruce at FIVEO was out of the shop today and the lady insisted I call his cell phone. She gave me his cell#. Quick call to verify I could manipulate the pintle cap with plyers and If I screw it up they will send a new one. No problem with twisting on the cap and nice to have great customer service and quick shippping. We have a few suppliers that are on their game like Dirk at DPG comes to mind and returns calls fast. Who do you guys give two thumbs up to for great customer service?

Yeah, Bruce at FiveO is a top notch guy. I'll buy all my injectors (that he stocks) from him now. Twelve so far...

Yup, bought my injectors from him too..

Dirk, as already mentioned is great with the customer service. Jason at PORC was good. I asked him a question and he gave me an honest answer even though that honesty meant not buying anything from him yet.

BlackSport96 said:
Dirk, as already mentioned is great with the customer service. Jason at PORC was good. I asked him a question and he gave me an honest answer even though that honesty meant not buying anything from him yet.
Dito on Jason at P.O.R.C.! He told me about Yukon Axels having higer than normal warrenty claims and he sold me Alloys instead. Dan at Ruff Stuff is high on my list and is testing his second proto type frame stiffener that has 5 bends in it to wrap the unibody frame. It's nice to see some venders still inventing new stuff for old XJ's.

Back