• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's our helpers?????

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
if you'd like to be a part of the planning of winterfest 12, are a red member of naxja, and for sure attending wf this year, post up interest in planning.

your duties will include contacting non naxja sponsors for donations for raffle, discussions on general planning, and anything else that needs to be done. :D

if you've helped in the past, and wish to continue to help, post here too!!

we will cut off the list at some point (don't know where yet) and take first come first served. you will have bias if you've helped in the past.

thanks
dan

I'm interested, helped the last two years, why not help some more.

Of course I'm down.

I can help. Stacey is good on the phone.

Craig, we will get you, er Stacey some people to contact. If she's that good maybe she should call everyone. :D

Nate, you're in, and you've got your job already.

Ho bag, you posted so you can help. :D

Sounds good.

So is there a thread on MWXJ for this?

Found it but i don't have permission!

Things are very much up in the air for me, as I will be a grandpa any week now. Original due date was Feb 10th, but it may be earlier.

So we haven't planned our beach vacation yet, and may not have the option of planning it around WF like I have the last couple years.

If I'm there, of course I'll help.

Back