• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's here 4 the baja 500

ALEXXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hi to every one
who is here 4 the baja 500 i will be taking some pics at the rece course
tomorrow and tonight will be enjoyng the big party near the hussongs

right now iim working miss the technical rev. but doesn't matter by my street are pasing all the trophys and race cars

Alex.

Luis (xjdreamin) is down there in a white XJ with a small lift and centerline 5 spoke alloys, And I'm sure crazyjim is down there somewhere as well. So is johnnyC dunno if he has his primer gray MJ with him or not though but he's probably one of very few asian guys down there running around :D Wish I was there guys, from the pics on race dezert it looks like the party is already in full swing!

tell me about it! ii was so glad that i got some dezert time with the xj. heck, even the locals were cheering and taking pictures haha

Yup, I was down there at BFG Pit 1 at El Alamo at RM 87. It was fun, as usual. Can't wait for the 1000 in November.

We were also at that same location at last year's 500 and 1000. And it looks like we may also be there in November. We have a good relationship with the family that owns that land.

We were also at that same location at last year's 500 and 1000. And it looks like we may also be there in November. We have a good relationship with the family that owns that land.

Damn Johnny, I would have loved to stop by and say Hi!! It looks like that is where we will come down for the B1K as well, so this time will definitely stop by and say Hi.

I hear several guys missed the 90 degree........

I hear several guys missed the 90 degree........

Yup, I counted 6 guys that missed the turn. And that was just the ones that I saw. Stop by at the 1000. It'll be good to see you guys.

player.swf

Back