• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

If I can tag along with somebody that would be sweet! I can chip in for gas and food / bring some gear if I need to... If you stay in a Hotel I'll pay for my own room or bring my own tent if you're camping. There's just no way I can drive down there and I'd prefer to go without my old people. I know that I've only met a few of you and I've only been to one M&G, but I promise I'm a cool guy + I'm a good trail photographer. :D

I'll check back here periodically or if you can PM me if you can bring me along. I'm 18 and pretty chill, I'd love to go!

If my family doesn't come, you're welcome to ride with me.

I'll be camping out of town and the party is usually at slickrock, but I'll be at slickrock 2 or 3 times a day. So you could either camp out of town with me, or you could camp at slickrock with everyone else and I can pick you up/drop you off.

So why don't you want to drive down? I'm sure you can have that steering box fixed by then.

hmmm.....maybe i just found the driver of my tow rig, then i can take the motorhome down :D

If my family doesn't come, you're welcome to ride with me.

I'll be camping out of town and the party is usually at slickrock, but I'll be at slickrock 2 or 3 times a day. So you could either camp out of town with me, or you could camp at slickrock with everyone else and I can pick you up/drop you off.

So why don't you want to drive down? I'm sure you can have that steering box fixed by then.

Let's just say.. I can't.. Shouldn't post some things on the Internet. It'd be awesome to go down with you!

hmmm.....maybe i just found the driver of my tow rig, then i can take the motorhome down :D

I wish, but like I said I can't drive down.. :(

angry+rabbit.jpg

well considering i've had every violation this state offers that makes your driving privileges disappear, and if you can't get it back until next yr then that only leaves a few :)

Back