• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's coming?

Wait, did I say first? I meant 50th! Yeah, it was a simple typo!! :D Does it count that I'm bringing people with me who are new to NAXJA altogether? One of them is new to XJs, he'll be in his first XJ (my old one).

Side note, all of the sites say they are unsuitable for tents. I plan on tent camping. Probably with a double site and a single next to it if my wife's friends can make it with their CJ.

So if I can stay in my buddy's cabin, he obviously would be joining us...but I think he'd want to take his Nissan Xterra up with us (and me in my XJ). Is that allowed?
I think the usual reply is "Sure, [insert name here] needs something to practice winching on..." But usually the more the merrier. I know there was a 4Runner at the Rockin Jambo a few years ago.

Carol

So if I can stay in my buddy's cabin, he obviously would be joining us...but I think he'd want to take his Nissan Xterra up with us (and me in my XJ). Is that allowed?

Yes, but make sure he has front and rear recovery points.

im in if i can figure out wut the heck i need to do to register to go and the place lol. my rig is ready and willing. any info back would be greatly appreciated. as an incentive for being nice i will bring wutever i need extra to help out!

im in if i can figure out wut the heck i need to do to register to go and the place lol. my rig is ready and willing. any info back would be greatly appreciated. as an incentive for being nice i will bring wutever i need extra to help out!

No registration required. Just show up! The campground is Serrano Campground in Big Bear. We will meet at the Big Bear Discovery Center around 9:00 AM on Sat and Sun. The trails will be announced each morning.

PM me if you have any questions.

Hi fellas, im new......

If i can get some trail rated tires i may follow you guys up some.

I live in crest line, next to big bear, i dont listen to blue grass but if any one wanted to cruse by for a simalar event..... the day of or befor, they are more then welcom to.

I have just repurchased a 98 cherokee after having had a 96 that we loved and sold, only to end up with an isuzu rodeo.......FAIL

The current setup is bone stock 98, i was hoping a set of decent tire would alow me to at least follow some, if any one knows what or even if it will make it anywher befor a lift that would be nice. i live up here but do not know what these trails have on them as far as obsticles etc. nor if a stock cherokee can even "HANG OUT" were you guys plan on going.

If you have some tow hooks on it you'll be fine. Come on out and we'll show you how to properly scratch your paint. :D

Back