• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants a FREE I-Pod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for this service, and I know others who already recieved their I-Pods. How it works is you have to get 5 people to fill out their questions and etc. and sign up for services which are pretty sweet on their own. I signed up for BMG Music and got some free cd's and stuff.

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: REMOVED
Make sure you use this link so i can be sure to get my referrals in.
Hey, atleast check out the site and see what it's about, i have been told it has been completely painless for the other people, no sneaky stuff, or hidden surprises...

Thanks, Chad Bleakney

JeepinAudiophile said:
I signed up for this service, and I know others who already recieved their I-Pods. How it works is you have to get 5 people to fill out their questions and etc. and sign up for services which are pretty sweet on their own. I signed up for BMG Music and got some free cd's and stuff.

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: REMOVED
Make sure you use this link so i can be sure to get my referrals in.
Hey, atleast check out the site and see what it's about, i have been told it has been completely painless for the other people, no sneaky stuff, or hidden surprises...

Thanks, Chad Bleakney

Please see the Forum Rules at: http://www.naxja.org/html/forumrules.htm

Referral links are absolutely *not* allowed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back