• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is planning on attending?

Can do I can bring one or you can use Steve's Shop...Not sure what the charge theses days is one it and if Dale is there all we need are a couple of batteris he has the rods...LOL..I think I will throw the little Lincon in the burban and bring it along...

Also I will check monday on the window I think the local junk yard had one just in case..

cant wait for the crawl! looks like it may be the last trip for the xj before I yank the drivetrain to start work on the buggy. looking forward to meeting some new people. dave

i might have a Esab locker by then. i have acquired a set of spider gears so if i have time i'll set them up.

Thankfully I wont need the welder... I got everything finished!!! got a friend to help me out... someone will need it though guanranteed....

Now I only have to resinstall skids, front drive shaft, and hand throttle when I get back... I may even have a vehicle able to tow my Jeep out there!!

well most of yaw probably dont now me by name but i drive a yellow xj on 38's and will probably stay at stateline please stop and say hey ill be up friday night (fourwheelparts wont let me off work till friday)

Back