• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who all is from the Bakersfield area?

sjd78

NAXJA Forum User
Im just curious as to whom all is from the Bakersfield area. I know that Goatman and JRowell are both from this area but their must be others so speak up and say hi. :wave:

I'm about as close to you as you might get, I'm up here by Visalia, I would say an hour north of ya.
How you likin that heat?

selarep said:
I'm about as close to you as you might get, I'm up here by Visalia, I would say an hour north of ya.
How you likin that heat?

Oh man, this heat has been rediculous. Its about normal for this time of year but never the less it never feels normal lol. Yeah, Visalia isnt far at all. Where do you usually wheel at?

Bald Mountain, there's really not much south fo here except some mud fields out on some farms lol.
you? Is there any one else south of fresno?

The only place I know to really do any wheeling around here is the Freeway Ridge/Black Gulch area. It is east of Bako between here and Lake Isabella. Goatman and JRowell are both from Bako.

"Is there any one else south of fresno?"

Hey there Selarep, I'm right here in Hanford. Didn't know there was someone so close! :cheers:

Back