• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who all from the Siearra Chapter is going to KOH?

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1020549&highlight=king+of+the+hammers&page=3

It looks like a lot of folks from the so-cal chapter are going. I’m going to try to make it. Gotta get my junk running this weekend. If so I’ll be leaving on the 11th and coming back the 14th. Not sure how big of a crew I’ll have going with me from the sacto area but I just thought I’d see who else is thinking about it. And what days do you plan to go? My girlfriends sisters boyfriend is in the rock zombies so she’ll probably wana camp with them. They told me over the weekend that they’ll be there all week as a future member is helping with building camo’s rig from pirate. But I’ll definitely head over to the NAXJA site to party hearty.

Last year was a blast, but I can't get the time off work this year.

DSC_0074.jpg

Come hell or high water I'm going to make it down.....but only to spectate.....I still need to drive my XJ.....I'm gonna try to make it down for the LCQ, but more likely I'll only be able to make the main event.....

I'll be there for the whole week. :)

i really wish i was going to make it but im saving my rig for the summer and fall fling at Moab. i was going to start a thread like this but directed to the Fall Fling.

Back