• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which manufacturer's adjustable track bar are you using?

Which manufacturer's adjustable track bar are you using?

• Rubicon Express

Votes: 69 36.9%
  • JKS

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Explorer Pro Comp

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Rusty's

Votes: 38 20.3%
  • Other manufacturer

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Custom setup

Votes: 18 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone ran the Rough Country bar yet? i got mine installed, they dont get any points for deisgn but it's beefier and adjustable, oh and cheap. i dont have it dialed in yet b/c i'm in school though so dont know how the drive

Don't remember who makes it, but I bought one off Ebay and it sucks. It is straight and therefor hits on the diff cover under flexy situations.

Make sure you get one with a bend to clear the cover like the stock ones have.

RE regular strength adj trac bar (RE 1600) Both ends are replaceable with parts from RE. Works well.

i have the re1600 track bar and i have the re1660 hd mount. i drilled the hole out to 3/4" and turned the heim on the trackbar so the bolt runs front to back. much stronger and i have yet to have any problems

Well

I only have a 3-inch lift now and could not see spending 250-300 on a track bar and bracket "yet" (that TNT unit is a brute)
So I bought a Rough Country track bar, and it’s well made and has a replaceable end so I think it can be upgraded later if I need to and it was only $99.00
And after a trip to Badlands the adjustable end stayed good and tight so I think it will serve me well
If it fails I will let you "and Rough Country" know about it

RE bar and bracket here.

but i CANNOT keep the damn thing tight!! if you go this route, be prepared to brace it somehow, or weld it to the frame.

Dookie said:
RE bar and bracket here.

but i CANNOT keep the damn thing tight!! if you go this route, be prepared to brace it somehow, or weld it to the frame.
Lock-tite. If you use it on all your bolts, it will get you into a good habit.

sidriptide said:
Rubicon Express HD trackbar with HD bracket.
:wave:

If I hadn't made my own junk, I would have run Kevins :wave:

i run the home fabed out of the stock one but i want to get the RE HD and mount bracket and get rid of the tre setup.

Back