• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find Shotgun parts and acessories

I wasn't aware they had found an effective way to armor the brain stem.--- Im implying that they can wear all of the body armor they want, the face and head remains venerable to someone who can employ their weapon effectively.
If your thinking ballistic face shields, i dont see "debt collectors" using level 3A face protection. If they are then anyone is screwed.

As far as their choice of weapons... I might die, but it's going to be face down in a pile of spent brass.---- which implies that i understand that facing down multiple attackers who are better armed than myself is a loosing battle. Never the less i would exercise every asset at my disposal to defend myself until my demise.

I'm not going to pretend to be the sharpest knife in the drawer---
you might want to get out the ol sharpening stone and see what you can do with that blunt edge, i mean its worth a shot...

Josh

Back