• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where did my XJ go?

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
I just sold my built LX450 and picked up a bone stock LX470. It's not really ever going to be a trail rig. I need to find a dedicated trail rig so I can keep my wife's LX470 nice a pretty. I want my XJ back. Anyone know who has it? The guy I sold it to sold it and I don't know who he sold it to. This is what it looked like when I sold it. My guess is that it hasn't changed much since it was totally built when I sold it.

Brad,
A guy in the last month posted up buying a XJ.
If I'm not mistaken I think it was your Jeep.

Others will fill in the details if I'm right or not.

Good to see ya surface. Hope to see ya in a XJ soon.

I was hopeful that the guy I sold it to, would sell it back to me when he was done with it. The timing just didn't work out for that to happen. Not sure the new owner has any interest in selling it, but I figured I would at least give it a shot before I went down a different path. Not sure if I want to get back into my old XJ or a beater FJ80 with high miles and factory lockers and is ready for a budget build and abuse. I'm not really sure I want to get back into another XJ unless it's my old one. I would always be depressed getting something that didn't measure up.

Last edited:
So nobody knows who bought it? I hope he ended up here on NAXJA, but maybe not. I might have to look over on Jeepforum and a few other forums.

That link was perfect and I actually know the guy that purchased it. he tried to buy it a while back when I owned it. Know I need to reverse that scenario and hope it works out for me.

Back