• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you camping?

Currently flying back from Europe.

Papercut PMd me a while back and wants the spot.

Alright then.

Can anyone guarantee me an extra parking spot AND camping space? From what I recall it's max two vehicles per site, and whatever, as far as tents go. I can split costs. Or if you prefer, there's GOOD beer …

:cheers:

2icOyAb.jpg

I probably have room for you Mike. I rented a double spot.

Will confirm in a day or two.

Speaking of good beer. I am trying to wrangle my way out there. If so, what might need to travel out with me?

And, I'm going to need some logistic help as well - place to tent, the tent itself, sleeping bag.

David Bricker / SYR

I have an extra tent David. It's at least a three person and you're welcome to use it.

You might have to walk a little ways but you are welcome to my morning coffee as well.

Coffee, I said coffee. Everybody saw that I said COFFEE!

:D

LOL, and I have extra sleeping bag, etc, if you need them, David, and you can probably "erect Tim's tent" over by me (since us sickos are all gonna go there anyway).

If you dare, you can even share my tent--just be warned, I snore. But I don't bite (uninvited, at least) so your virtue is safe with me.

I have virtue?

Thanks Bent for the tent, and Carol for the sleeping bag. I'll get with you offline for details.

So, my hall pass has been formally approved. Gomer and I will be there!

David Bricker / SYR

I may be moving this weekend and unable to attend the whole weekend.

If anyone needs a campsite let me know. I have site 65 for Friday - Sunday.

Do not give up that reservation, if nobody else chimes in I'll pay you for it, we definitely need the room.

I'm hanging out with Tom (Anak).

Hello NAXJA,

If anyone is looking for a camping spot, I had reserved space 099 in Evening Start Loop but just found out my buddy decided to have his bachelor party that weekend. I tried convincing him that getting married was a bad idea but he refuses to listen to reason. In any event, I cannot make it so if someone is looking for a spot, please let me know.

Hello NAXJA,

If anyone is looking for a camping spot, I had reserved space 099 in Evening Start Loop but just found out my buddy decided to have his bachelor party that weekend. I tried convincing him that getting married was a bad idea but he refuses to listen to reason. In any event, I cannot make it so if someone is looking for a spot, please let me know.

message sent.

PM'ed WAZZUXJ AND AJ_learns_XJ

Looking for a camp from Fri-Sun, Serrano sold out before I could get the time off authorized. If I don't get a spot in Serrano will stay in Fawnskin and skip Dinner and Raffle.

Back