• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels

I really like the look of the factory Ravine wheels from the 04-06 TJ, plus they are 8" wide. Backspacing isn't ideal but if you're not running huge tires they work good.

IMG_20120328_214906.jpg

if you go with moabs, get the TJ 16". just seem to go so much better than the jk moabs, imo. no spacers needed.

2ae91f25.jpg

other than those, ravines look really nice, or the mickey classics, eagle 0589..

Ive always just ran black Cragars since theyre so cheap and it doesnt really matter if they get scratched or whatnot. But i love seein Moabs on an XJ. Looks very good. I also like the ZJ/TJ Canyons? I think thats what theyre called. They look pretty sharp too.

Cragar V 5's. They come in black or chrome and they are 5 spoke and look great and they are steel. They come in about 20 different sizes and back spaces and are about $52 at Jegs.

Back