• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling at KOH

Once the dust settled and I had some sort of spatial reference, and I looked out and saw that my newly-added exo bars had succeeded in preventing severe damage...yeah, it was fun. :D

Sorry I didn't get to say thanks in person - once we had the RV packed up, the guys booked out of there before I realized we were 'gone for good'. Arrogant Bastard from a keg was all I thought it would be (once the foam was worked out) and I can say without regret that the quantity of trails I ran at JV was far outweighed by the quality of the folks I met out there - which, honestly, is all I look for on a wheeling trip anyway. :tears:

Here's the link to my photoset from the whole week, feel free to peruse at will.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vetteboyxj/sets/72157614696446097/

If for whatever godforsaken reason any of you decide to head east, you've got a trail guide and a cooler full of beer awaiting at your destination.

It was awesome to meet you out there buddy!! Glad you made it out and enjoyed!! As for wheeling, Rick & Matty could not be better hanging buddies!

I don't think I've been on a run with rick where we haven't practiced recovery skills. :)

What Matty was doing some wheelin ??

090.jpg

Thats weird. We had in in my bronco and after stopping and visiting with Cory and Ben we saw your camp so we drove over and leaned it against your drivers side front tire. Maybe owner saw it and got it......I hope.

Back