• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

i got a ford f-150 rear end 9.75 ring gear diameter wander if anyone has a writeup on it i couldnt find one in naxja i got the rear end for practically free though i was wanting a for 8.8 because a writeup is easy to find... any help or sudjestions would be greatly appreciated... email: [email protected] thanks in advance

This.

010.jpg

coming soon, stiffeners, raised rockers, toob!

yes

Nice how as soon as you get down on all fours someone throws a beer bottle at your rig.

yeah that would piss me off, but thats the wrap that spring creek had, and that is a big part of the reason they are closing

Went to the PnP and cut out some wiring harness to put in mine and an air intake that doesn't have a hole in it.

Took the belt off to try and diagnose this noise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RKJguxqwwg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0vJRSKnPag

Replaced the idler pulley since it had some looseness to it. Still has the noise.

The more I hear it, the more I think its the water pump. Its a shame since I replaced it about 1.5 XXXXing years ago. The one before it lasted the same amount time too. Kind of tired of replacing them.

Ive done 3 in the 10 years Ive had mine.
First one was at 45,000 miles.
Developed a hole in the backside of the housing and it was not the weep hole.

See if you can spot what I did today....

Before.....
Fendertrim005.jpg

(sorry.. used an old pic. Its dirty now)

After......
Rack001.jpg

Rack002.jpg

Rack003.jpg

48" X 48" Confer Rack with Thule mounts

what the hell is the round thing on the back of the rack?

Last edited:

What is that ugly sticker on the windshield?

I was going to say that it looks like a container for rods....don't see a spark box anywhere though.

Back