• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Not today, but a few days ago, I won something.

xjfrontbumper1.jpg

Not sure how I like the look of it though. Wondering if I should try selling the voucher.

I will trade you my GC. TnJ have nothing I want or can use.

Not today, but last night.... Blew my front locker, and then my rear driveshaft. Then had to be towed through some very rough, and very scary terrain all the way out from the very back side of Barnwell back to camp. Huge thanks to Lil Red Wagon for getting us out of there. I still don't know how in the hell we pulled that off.

idk man but im very gald i got us out of there. that could have went very bad in many many spots.

How much is the voucher worth. I need some parts from TNT.

Well, I talked to the guys at TNT and I think I'm keeping it now. Not a gift cert for anything btw, specifically for the bumper.

Well, I talked to the guys at TNT and I think I'm keeping it now. Not a gift cert for anything btw, specifically for the bumper.

i think it will look good will. but especially with bigger tires..... :guitar:

That Yellow bumer is gonna look great on your rig as well.

Put my CB in and the antenna back on.

started to get the gilmer mud off. and pick up a power steering pump reservoir.

Hmmmm...... that is a good question. If the new motor is doing the same thing, my guess would be that the problem is either in the wiring harness, or the wiper switch buddy. When you wanna come down so we can start plating my frame?? LOL

did you check the bolts that mount the arms to the motor. mine were loose and hitting again the motor and that would cause them to stop. when i replaced mine with another the bolts on the other were loose as well.

Back