• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What the hell...

people are sick....

5-90 said:
Because the ACLU gets involved.

Hm - druggie? Dropped four kids off a bridge? Yeah - shoot him on sight, problem solved. Not a lot of point in keeping him alive in solitary (because, as we all know, most cons have kids...)

meh, why waste a round, throw him off a bridge.

He might survive, make it a bridge over a canyon or something. Or just maul him with a monkey wrench

87manche said:
meh, why waste a round, throw him off a bridge.

That would make sense, if you drop him into the Colorado River from the North Rim.

Apart from that, just pop two caps and call it good. It's still a good deal cheaper than keeping him in solitary for the rest of his life.

wtf I couldn't heart dropping a small animal off a bridge, much less my own kids! Torture this guy!

I think he deserves a slow, painful, tortureous (sp?) death. I like the bridge over the canyon idea...

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but here's another "what the hell..." for you.

3 quadrillion dollar lawsuit

No...that is fully expected from the residents of that area. More societal scum is all they are. They have no idea what sueing the Corps of Engineers will do...all they see is dollar signs. Those people have zero right to be sueing anybody. It was an unprecedented NATURAL storm.

This is not coming from a heartless, unaffected person either. My great grandparents lost practically everything they owned in Biloxi, MS.....where the residents ARE NOT being total idiots over what happened. New Orleans is full of trash as far as I'm concerned...all kinds of trash.

99XJSPORT06 said:
I think he deserves a slow, painful, tortureous (sp?) death. I like the bridge over the canyon idea...

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but here's another "what the hell..." for you.

3 quadrillion dollar lawsuit
It only makes sense...force of nature kills people when poorly designed levees burst after the feds and state gov't have known about it for nearly 40 yrs, lets sue the gov't for more money than is even possible for anyone (except maybe Saudi Arabia) to pay...some people are dumb, but the guy who dropped his kids? He's evil and should die at least as painfully as they did.

Don't they have that new Indian bridge over the grand canyon?

Put him on the edge and shoot him in the back with 4 arrows (1 for each kid)

Pain on the way down, and a BIG splat at the end.

Vulture food! :thumbup:

I like the nice "tink" sound you get when you whack something solid with an aluminum baseball bat...."tink"....did that hurt??...."tink"....that looks broken..."tink" yup thats broken for sure....now lets talk about those kids..."tink".....you get the picture....nice and slow and painful. Someone like that doesn't deserve a quick execution.

MudDawg said:
I like the nice "tink" sound you get when you whack something solid with an aluminum baseball bat...."tink"....did that hurt??...."tink"....that looks broken..."tink" yup thats broken for sure....now lets talk about those kids..."tink".....you get the picture....nice and slow and painful. Someone like that doesn't deserve a quick execution.

In that case, an aluminum baseball bat may be too quick. Nail him to the neck, nice and flat (perhaps use E-strings around screws - they'll cut when he struggles) and use a tackhammer...

Throw the sob in the lion cage at the local zoo, so the

whole town can see him eaten alive. :cheers:

Lol...good lord. Random people doing google searches are going to find this place and think we are a bunch of deranged physchos. :wierd:

:shhh: :eyes:

I vote: stake him down about 15' away from an ant nest, using wet rawhide bindings, then apply small amounts of honey or syrup to the back of the knee, and maybe another choice area, then leave a small "drop" style trail going towards said ant colony. Oh, and make sure the bastard can see the ants coming for him....bastard.:flamemad:

Last edited:
The real wakeup call is when you do the math, 3% of the population is just like him (no conscience or empathy) and another 3% would actually enjoy throwing the kids off a bridge. There are 9 million of one type and another 9 million of the other walking around out there. Not to mention the other 30 million who are marginal and not stark raving mad.

8Mud said:
The real wakeup call is when you do the math, 3% of the population is just like him (no conscience or empathy) and another 3% would actually enjoy throwing the kids off a bridge. There are 9 million of one type and another 9 million of the other walking around out there. Not to mention the other 30 million who are marginal and not stark raving mad.

Hmmm, 48 million people total? I think we're going to need more ants.

Back