• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

upon getting under the rear of the jeep to install my new u-bolt yoke. I discovered further damage. It seems my drive shaft shot up and punched a hole in my floorboard. you can even see the carpet insulation. looks like i get to fab up some more sheet metal.
Beer can, few pop rivets, your good to go.

Let me know if you need help sourcing materials. :cheers:

Sorry no proof I am just assuming.. Not assembled! I understand it's just a turn of the times and is acceptable by the younger people. But I still try to buy USA when I can.
Dave

Sent from my butt since that's what I talk out of most the time!

Well Im a young guy soon to be 26 and I buy as much made in our counrty stuff as I can its getting harder and harder to find stuff that is still good I hope more people will stand up and say to Hell with chinese crap Auto parts .Our local parts guys nop me as Not from China because I Refuse to buy a inferior parts. :greensmok Not to hasta or anything

Got my tail lights in and a pic of my crappy paint job.

2011-10-10201521.jpg

2011-10-03171326.jpg

Well wasn't today but it was over the weekend and FINALLY wheeled it for the weekend and wheel the shit out of it lol She did great after we got out there all the problems came up while we were trying to leave, so all the bugs were worked out by the time we got there and had no problems out on the trails. In fact ran better out on the trails then on the road lol.

Well wasn't today but it was over the weekend and FINALLY wheeled it for the weekend and wheel the shit out of it lol She did great after we got out there all the problems came up while we were trying to leave, so all the bugs were worked out by the time we got there and had no problems out on the trails. In fact ran better out on the trails then on the road lol.

pics or it didn't happen
:piratefla

mcobrey. whats the vhecle being towed in the last pict?

mcobrey. whats the vhecle being towed in the last pict?

I have absolutely no idea as it was covered with mud. It looked to be like a chopped up buggy, but I have no clue of its orgins. It was gnarly looking and had that Radiator/Fan set-up in the rear... as you can see in the picture.

Started it. Been sitting for about 4 weeks.

It growled at me. I turned it off.

Seriously, it growled. Not good.

Back