• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you drinking?

IMAG0207.jpg

Where did you get the Brrr?

I can get it at QFC, Safeway, or Albertsons. It's on my regular rotation with Winterhook and Snow Cap.

Thats not that bad, when I worked at a glass shop we had a guy bring in an Expedition loaded to the roof with trash, we had to clean 1/2 of it out to put in his back glass. Imagine how much better his MPG would have been.
We also had a guy bring a truck in that was broken into, he paid his construction workes with cash, he accused us of stealing 6 thousand dollars in cash that was under his seat. Maybe it was the person that broke in DORK!!!! it wasent the first time that had happend, duuuuhh maybe it was the guys that work for you. Mine gets cleaned everytime I come back from the woods, thats just me. ::) Sorry for the tread hijack I'm drinking eggnog, maybe after dinner it will be eggnog and brandy, you know Christmas spirit. :wave1:

That's not bad! You should see some guys trucks. I won't drive them.
This is all the trash in the truck.
This is a week of trash, well 4 days....
5ff62ccd.jpg

Yes those are 1 Leters

If I leave a single soda bottle in overnight, they'll take all my tools & supplies out of the truck. And I'm the only driver.

While you are at Mcmenamins with Nicole, Ive been putting your Cherokke on jack stands, and am on the corner selling your tires for beer money. :)

Last edited:
Back