• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

well walkervalley run sunday tomorrow

rabbit

NAXJA Forum User
well me and some freinds are going to make a run up to walker and well anybody up for some wheeling so far 3xj and one wrangler and 1 willeys and a cj
8:00 cloke at parking lot

thanx duane

well its 3:30 a.m. and we didnt get the exo cage done so we wont be there in the morning, we figured it would be better to take our time rather than haul ass and get it done! things turn out better when ya take your time and make them right the first time, and it doesnt help when the wife is calling every ten minutes wondering if your done yet!!!! (why didnt i stay single) LOL! funy how doing some thing simple like putting a new front clip on turns into a full exo cage and the front clip is still sitting on the garage floor untouched!!!! and there are no plans to put it back on!! i dont have the itch to modify things do i????:gee:

yeah 8 o clock was way to early lol. i didnt get to bed untill 5 ish, im surprised im even up this early, and its sucks cause its snowing and it would have been fun to go in the snow! GRRRR

well went out on sunday only three xj showed uo but that was just enough did a good run in the morning w8ith only one problem busted a bead in a mud hole so wench him out and put on the dounut and well mad it to parking lot .lunch time and well the rest of us were not done yet so went back up had alot of fun til we got to rock garden and well that is were i broke upper and lower ball joint so well it took alot of tie straps and some duct tape and well if you can beleave it i made it all the back down the mountian to the parking lot IN TWO WHEEL DRIVE AND BROOKEN BALL JOINTS oooooohhhhh that was a long ride and the new bumper from tnt customs well it bounce of trees just fine so if you go up and see a lot of yellow paint on trees well that my mark i was there time to do some more wreanching but hey hope to get it fix soon so we can do it agin

out for now see u on the trials thanx rabbit

rabbit said:
well went out on sunday only three xj showed uo but that was just enough did a good run in the morning w8ith only one problem busted a bead in a mud hole so wench him out and put on the dounut and well mad it to parking lot .lunch time and well the rest of us were not done yet so went back up had alot of fun til we got to rock garden and well that is were i broke upper and lower ball joint so well it took alot of tie straps and some duct tape and well if you can beleave it i made it all the back down the mountian to the parking lot IN TWO WHEEL DRIVE AND BROOKEN BALL JOINTS oooooohhhhh that was a long ride and the new bumper from tnt customs well it bounce of trees just fine so if you go up and see a lot of yellow paint on trees well that my mark i was there time to do some more wreanching but hey hope to get it fix soon so we can do it agin

Well, that sounds interesting.

rabbit said:

What? Oh never mind....

Somebody call this guy and tell him to get back to work:

070208_darwin_vmed_10a.widec.jpg

-----Matt-----

Back