• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekly pic 'contest'!

Basically, 1ton, Bryson/boostwerks, and MJ's are the hot tickets. Almost 1k followers on IG and still working on FB. Keep em coming guys. Hopefully help us turn some of those numbers into people at events.

Well children with moderator privileges I had posted a few pics here via using an attached immage about a week ago , and the posts vanished without notifications .These posts were not in violation of NAXJA policy so had no cause for deletion by moderator I was told by Hypoid he could not the pictures , but was not the one to have deleted them and then said he had to use "multiple" log in to view them . I had viewed them before submittal they viewed fine And they only viewed on thread as a link to click., well they work for me logged on off when clicked , so form my perspective they look to be viewable simply by clicking.

It works, but not if I look at it with the Chrome browser.

So you or others went in for no reason other than your browser was not viewing the pic and without notification deleted my posts .I have no idea what you can personally view and deleting a post without notification is a bit lame...I can see this random clean up when threads get littered with trash talk ...lol...I have no issue with posts of mine deleted like that , but this kinda pissed me off .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well children with moderator privileges I had posted a few pics here via using an attached immage about a week ago , and the posts vanished without notifications .These posts were not in violation of NAXJA policy so had no cause for deletion by moderator I was told by Hypoid he could not the pictures , but was not the one to have deleted them and then said he had to use "multiple" log in to view them . I had viewed them before submittal they viewed fine And they only viewed on thread as a link to click., well they work for me logged on off when clicked , so form my perspective they look to be viewable simply by clicking.

So you or others went in for no reason other than your browser was not viewing the pic and without notification deleted my posts .I have no idea what you can personally view and deleting a post without notification is a bit lame...I can see this random clean up when threads get littered with trash talk ...lol...I have no issue with posts of mine deleted like that , but this kinda pissed me off .
I appreciate how you feel. Sometimes you have a funny way of asking for help.

BTW, I merged those two posts, first time I tried that. I'm not a savvy as other moderators.

And, thank you for your thank you!

I appreciate how you feel. Sometimes you have a funny way of asking for help.

BTW, I merged those two posts, first time I tried that. I'm not a savvy as other moderators.

And, thank you for your thank you!

I'm a bit slower than the rest of the class ...I like Red Crayon the best .

California Pass about 8 years ago.
ColoradowithJanice06-07166.jpg

Ophir Pass Fall 2016
Colorado%20Fall%202016%20434.jpg

Old Lime Creek Rd. Fall 2016
IMG_8548.jpg

IMG_8625.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

What device and software are you using to post these attachments?

These are pics I got on my phone I am simply taking the manage attachments and going into my stored phone photos and attaching the image . Naxja does not seem to allow a simple pasting of a pic to the site like other sites.

These are pics I got on my phone I am simply taking the manage attachments and going into my stored phone photos and attaching the image . Naxja does not seem to allow a simple pasting of a pic to the site like other sites.
If you turn out for the Slaughterhouse Gulch run, I'd like to learn more about this.

I'm a bit slower than the rest of the class ...I like Red Crayon the best .
Red Crayons, Blue Crayons, Yellow Crayons... They all taste the same to me! :gee:

Back