• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

The one way streets didn't bother me. However, just about everybody else was highly confused by them.

Right as I was shutting down my computer at 5:00 for the first time, bossman came and pulled everybody in the engineering office out to the shop floor to hustle on assembling some switches from the ground up. Ones that were supposed to be built this morning and ship early afternoon. The truck had been outside waiting for 4 hours before we began building....

Didn't get home until almost 7 and was going to try and mow before it got dark. Filled up the gas tank on the mower and then watched it all run right back out the back. Attempted to save what I could but wound up basically covering myself. After a few choice words and ripping the tank off, I see that it's got a crack right in the seam.

Now, trying to figure out a way to fix this POS or find a new tank on the cheap. It's a 12 year old mower which doesn't help. Really not trying to put any money in this thing as it was loaned to me by a friend who wasn't using it anymore.

It seems that you JUUUUUST missed the excitement.

This has been on Facebook for the past day or so.

Market Street.

255394_10152042967010702_341825019_n.jpg

Are you in need of a mower? :gee:

Nah..found a tank today. $30 on amazon with $3.99 overnight shipping since one of my co-workers has Amazon Prime. Couldn't find a tank because I was looking for parts for the mower....not for parts for the ENGINE of the mower (briggs)....lol.

It seems that you JUUUUUST missed the excitement.

This has been on Facebook for the past day or so.

Market Street.

255394_10152042967010702_341825019_n.jpg

Woah! I was all up and down Market street too!

page 666 worlds coming to an end. jk

got more done on the xj. shock hoops in. just lil welds for now. gota get it to travis place to burn them in. the track bar is made. looks funny behind the axle. just got to make upper are and brackets then it will sin on its own weight.
me and trav going to get some ford 60s tomorrow. hell of a deal. i already have the chevy mostly in and i'm still guna get the ford. depending how i like the chevy. the ford might end up sold.

if i'd quit being lazy i'll get some pics.

That one has the right kind of transmission... if you blow that up you know it was user error.

I hope the trans guy will make it right!

looks like im getting free shop time to figure out whats wrong with it, I'll decide whether to press harder once i know whats wrong with it... if it has to do with parts they put in i'll pay for parts but theyre putting that shit together for free

If it has to do with parts they put in, the part warranties should be paying for it, not you.

If it has to do with parts they put in, the part warranties should be paying for it, not you.

the trans had a 90 day on the rebuild but this is absurd.....a rebuilt trans should last more than a year in a truck that is a street queen and has never been towing over capacity

I completely agree. I'm looking at the same thing for my van, I have to either rebuild the 46re myself using upgrade parts from a 47re+48re, or say screw it and stick in a 5 speed. I just can't decide which to do, or if I should simply throw in the towel and drive the stupid thing to the scrapyard.

It is way under the warranty mileage on the rebuild but is far past the expiry date because my parents parked it for 3 years due to a bad spindle bearing + disuse right after having the trans rebuilt. So no help there.

Back