• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: tires for 16-inch rims

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I need a set of tires to roll a Jeep around on. I've got a set of 16-inch rims to put em on.

I'd prefer TJ rubicon MT/Rs, but since I'd love to get these for nothing but a song (if you are masochistic) I'm not picky.

I'd rather something in the 30-32 inch range if I'm getting a choice.

So if you've got some laying around that hold air, I want em! I'd much rather a matched set, and would rather MTs, but if you've got something and just want em gone, I really don't care if they are MTs, or street tires, or slicks.

downsized_1027091716.jpg
1027091716a.jpg

Those will work great. Free?

Where you located?

Looks like 4... is it?

If its 4, I'll need a 5th close to the same size, whoever is watching this thread.

ive got a set of 35x12.50x16 trxus MTs in my garage you can have for free. they are right next to your wiring harness. :D

I don't care about tread, like I say, hold air is all I need.

And, if it'd fit a stock wrangler, bonus. Obviously yours won't, but if its for free, its for me.

That's the only reason I'm not jumping on yours Grimm. But, I might be down this week for them. Still got my cell? I've reflashed and lost your number. If you wanna text me with it I'll give ya a call tomorrow.

Back