• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Sway Bar Disconnects...

LBC970

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for disconnecting front sway bar links for a 96 XJ. Anyone have extras laying around they would be willing to part with?

Post here, or give me a call. Cody @ Nine 7 Zero - 987 - Two 5 Five 1

Thanks!
Cody

I gotta set of JK disconnects on my '93, dunno if they fit yours. Bought 'em, installed 'em, disconnected 'em 1st time out and never hooked 'em back up. Wasted my $70.
Yours for $25 if they'll work, but ya gotta come get 'em.
I'm near Broadway and Hampden (285).
Also have a Precision Gear "lunchbox" locker for a D35 C-clip for $200.
I need a locker for my Chrysler 8.25 on the cheap.

Can anybody clue me in to why some post their phone numbers using words and numbers?

Can anybody clue me in to why some post their phone numbers using words and numbers?

Spam, mostly. There is software that is capable of "crawling" web pages for phone numbers. Then your added to a list. I just don't want to be on anyone's list...

I will look into the JK disconnects and see what they fit, and get back to you, thanks!

According to the JKS website, they work for '84-'01. Are yours the "JKS Quicker Disconnects"? Do you have a part number or pictures?

Yes, they are the Quicker Disco's. It's been a long time since I bought 'em, so a part # is probably not happening (unless it's stamped on there) and I'm leaving early am tomorrow. But I'll take pix and post when I return Tues or Wed nite.
And thanks for filling me in on the number bot's, I think I'll start doing the same.

I will hold out for pictures, but it sounds like they will work fine. Definitely interested. I will have to plan another trip to Denver soon.

Thanks!

Dang-it...
I forgot, but here's the pix now...
oops, wait, I don't know how...:doh:
this "insert image" wants a URL address, how do I post a pix here?

Photo bucket works best... Upload the photo, right click on the photo, select properties then copy the img URL... Or you can email me the photos to justmenmyxj316 at yahoo dot com, and i will post them for you
IMG_0202.jpg

Here is the pic you sent me... Just where the JKS disco connects to the axle. If you have a pic of the body of the disco (the part that connects to the swaybar send me that.

Last edited:
You forgot? That makes two of us... :01of5:

I actually decided to NOT put the sway bar back on for now. The springs are so stiff I don't really notice it anymore except sharp corners.

Thanks for the pictures, hopefully someone else on the forum is looking for the same thing!

-Cody

may be intrested, got to see how much money I have left after all my other fixes on the jeep - will shoot you a pm sometime next week-

Sure... let me know whenever- cheers

Back