• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted... 1" Shackles, leaf springs

I have 2 sets of add a leafs. I'm not sure of the exact lift on them, one set has a low arch to it may give you about one inch of lift.

I have a set of full traction 7 leaf jeepspeed leaf packs that are about 7 yo and for the last 4 or so years have been at about 2". Have the diamond cut leafs and leaf sliders and brand new bushings. 200 $. They r english eyed and military wrapped will bolt claps for very smooth travel...

Hi Mark.
I will be pulling stock leafs from a 2000 in a week or so. I can drop them by your house after I pull them if you want them. I bought your front drive shaft a year ago, so I know where you're at. Just let me know if you want them.
Kirk

I have a set of used Rubicon Express#2700 HDuty 1.5" shackles with grease fittings and (like new) poly bushings $40.00 bucks.Northridge,CA
PM for my # Thanks Greg

Back