• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Sept 25th

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
wanting to put together a day run Saturday the 25th. Want to see who would be interested in going?

It's been a long time since we have a North-end Meet and Greet. It "should" still be fairly dry by then so it probably shouldn't be that hard of a day, just a nice "fun run". I have a trail map if anyone wants copies let me know.

I personally have only been up to walker once. So if someone would that is wanting to go and would like to be a trail leader that would help alot.

As the time gets closer more details will follow.

:cheers:

Tim

I have a few more people that may be interested in going. Local xj owners. I started my quest for more members. I have a few Cherokee owners that live by me. Never underestimate the power of the dark side.....

Sounds good!! It's lookin like I will need to be back home for some family activities around 5, so I am thinkin meeting at the main staging area around 930?

I'm in... if you guys don't mind a TJ in your group.

We don't discriminate:twak::laugh3:

So after looking at the weather report its gonna be wet and sloppy up there. So I would like to add some minimum requirements to this list.

F/R tow points
31in tires or larger
would prefer at least 1 TAD (locker/LSD) but not a requirement
make sure you fill your gas tank before arriving (I have made this mistake once)
Spare parts if you have them to get you off the trail and home.
Tools
Pack a lunch and make sure you bring plenty of fluids for yourself
NO ALCOHOL!!!!
Full Size spare tire
Working parking break

I really hope these requirements doesn't exclude anyone from this trip.
Scatterbrained, I know you frequent the area and have a better idea what to expect as far as terrain. So if you or anyone else would like to chime in for a few of the other guys that may not have ran this area and let us know what to expect that would be great.

Also, I know I stated that I would like to meet in the main staging area around 930am on Saturday.

If there is someone that is unfamiliar with the area and would like to meet up somewhere locally before hand, Im sure it can be arranged.

Cant wait to see everyone there:scottm:

Thanks for setting the tire size at 31s. That would have been to bad l if you said 33s. I'm going to try to get the new belly skid I ordered installed by Sat. Should work if it shows up Tuesday.

Jonesinxj, did you get the THOR belly up installed?

Looks like I'll miss it, I'm probably going to be in Naches. :p

Looks like I'll miss it, I'm probably going to be in Naches. :p
Oh good, I really wasnt looking forward to a rollover recovery
:moon:

Have fun in naches

Last edited:
Well it looks like it's gonna be a nice day Saturday!!! Woot

So by my count we have about 5 heading out. Look forward to meeting up with everyone! I will be on channel 12 if anyone else has a cb

I maybe out!! My little girl is down with a ear infection. I will let you know more later

Back