• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

waiting for it

Umm, no! Because I dont want to get drenched and freez my ass off when I wheel in the winter! :twak:

Won't the lack of glass cause the same problem?

Don't forget the quarter sticks... Oh wait the local Diamon Dave disciples provide that.

I really hope he makes an appearance again this year!

Doug - "Should somebody stop him?"

Everyone else after a moments pause - "nahhhhhhh!!!!!"

Doug - "Should somebody stop him?"

That was CYA right there. It wasnt like i was actually going to stop him, but if he blew his arm off i could say at least i suggested it was a bad idea and therefore i was dismissed from any responsiblity....... gotta always be coverin your ass ;)

That was CYA right there. It wasnt like i was actually going to stop him, but if he blew his arm off i could say at least i suggested it was a bad idea and therefore i was dismissed from any responsiblity....... gotta always be coverin your ass ;)

Oh, I'm quite familiar with CYA tactics. It's a part of my job description lol.

Oh, I'm quite familiar with CYA tactics. It's a part of my job description lol.

CYA is a way of life for me.... im always documenting things, making sure im prepared, free of liability, properly and overly insured, retirement accounts already. very rarely is my ass on the line because i get blindsided

CYA is a way of life for me.... im always documenting things, making sure im prepared, free of liability, properly and overly insured, retirement accounts already. very rarely is my ass on the line because i get blindsided

I work with a person who likes to make a lot of mistakes, and then won't even come close to admitting fault but rather try to find some little blip of an error that somebody else made and blame the whole damn thing on them.

After one time of getting thrown under the bus (a big bus at that) for no reason at all, I stepped up my CYA game lol.

The wife and I have put in for vacation time for this. She has already been approved. I won't know on mine til probably mid Feb or so.

mac 'they take their time' gyvr

The wife and I have put in for vacation time for this. She has already been approved. I won't know on mine til probably mid Feb or so.

x2 Would love to finally get to meet you after 10 years of padding post counts!

it will be nice to meet you in person.....

short"insert mac tagline here"xjdoug

x2 Would love to finally get to meet you after 10 years of padding post counts!

it will be nice to meet you in person.....

short"insert mac tagline here"xjdoug

I'm hoping vacation gets approved. Its so hard to get time off in the summer.

Doug it will be good to meet you too...

Ghost on the other hand...you have a lot to live up to from what Hobag has told me.

mac '8 hour drive' gyvr

Back