• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for the February 2010 Rig of the Month

VOTE NOW for the February 2010 Rig of the Month

• shortxjdoug

Votes: 98 35.8%
  • UNCC_99XJ

Votes: 24 8.8%
  • time2getdirty

Votes: 47 17.2%
  • jakeWI

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • fyrfytr1717

Votes: 93 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like good clean fab work of the electrical/sensor variety, so this is a no brainer...

(plus, it's red!)

I like good clean fab work of the electrical/sensor variety, so this is a no brainer...

(plus, it's red!)

Wish I could have somehow included that in my pictures, but I don't think interior / underhood shots would have gotten me too far in ROTM! Thanks for the vote anyways Kastein!

Getting close to the finish. Less than an hour left and only 4 votes separate the top two spots.

Thanks to everyone who voted. This is a record number of votes cast since the ROTM was restarted.

Congrats Doug! It was a close race from start to finish. A well deserved win for your well built XJ.

Tony :cheers:

Congrats Doug! It was a close race from start to finish. A well deserved win for your well built XJ.

Tony :cheers:

good race my friend..... you jeep aint so bad yourself ;) look forward to seeing yours when the "awaiting install" list gets done, super clean rig youve built and wheeled

Re: OFFICIAL February 2010 Rig of the Month submission thread

and his fender isnt?

Haha yeah I know..stupid universal license plate mount. Someday I hope to grab a OEM one.

Congrats Doug!!!

Congratultions!

ROTM_02_10.jpg

Need to wait at least another week or so. The previous winner has only been on the front page for a little over 2 weeks. The February ROTM was started a bit early to allow time for the chapter level March ROTM primaries.

BullSheet!

Bryan was sleep'in!

Back