• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Va love!

I used to be a Virginian. Grew up in the western end out in coal country. Guess I'm still a hillbilly.

I lived in the Burg for awhile. Miss that place.

Which burg Nick? We have a bunch of them LOL!
Blacksburg
Christiansburg
Harrisonburg
Lynchburg
Williamsburg

There is more but its late!

Good point... I was referring to Harrisonburg as thats where the OP is.

Still on the "right" coast though! You need to drive over and wheel some this year.

you're right-- I've been schlepping my way through a divorce for too long and need some Jeep therapy-- it all should be finished this year and I'll be 'back in the mix' a bit more pretty soon.

On the positive side, I just re-registered both Jeeps last week and look forward to actually driving them again this year!! :)

you're right-- I've been schlepping my way through a divorce for too long and need some Jeep therapy-- it all should be finished this year and I'll be 'back in the mix' a bit more pretty soon.

Damn! You too?! It must be in the water around here. I am in the beginning stages and hope we can wrap it up by mid summer. Its a real PITA.

Damn! You too?! It must be in the water around here. I am in the beginning stages and hope we can wrap it up by mid summer. Its a real PITA.

yeah, I know what you mean. This crap has gone on since June/July of 2012 with very little direction. It's time to just cut the strings and move on.

the important things I've learned:

1.) people change, lives change, red heads remain psychotic
2.) you should never trust anything that can bleed for 5 days and not die
3.) toilet paper doesn't really have to take up half of your income

yeah, I know what you mean. This crap has gone on since June/July of 2012 with very little direction. It's time to just cut the strings and move on.

the important things I've learned:

1.) people change, lives change, red heads remain psychotic
2.) you should never trust anything that can bleed for 5 days and not die
3.) toilet paper doesn't really have to take up half of your income

1.) Yes to all of that
2.) Trust is the only thing keeping us from making it work. And no its not always the man's fault
3.) Now that it is just me and my son here we use very little TP.

Good luck to you Shorty. Maybe someday we can drink some beer together and put this mess behind both of us. In my case, we were married for 24 years and it sucks to have to end that.

Last edited:
Back