• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Using a PocketPC for street navigation, plus install of RAM Mount...

Yeah... Drilled small pilot holes first (of course) then it just screed in. Wish the plate was more stable, but it was the BEST location of it. The positioning of the PPC was just absolutly PERFECT! It doesnt get in your way driving and is easily visible for navigation or just using it.

Thanx!
Andrew

Johnny V said:
Check your oil pressure gauge or wiring...needle goes off the scale on acceleration.

Nice install by the way!

No kidding... its a ghost that continues to haunt me. I dont know if its a sender, or as I strongly suspect, excessive CCV pressure. I think its the ladder, and its needs a rebuild. I got a little blowby... and some smokey on idle at park... oh joy.

Very Nice!

Would putting a backing plate of some sort behind the panel it's mounted to and then running bolts through that give you a more solid mount? You could even mush a piece of Tempur Pedic matress foam between the mount and the plate to reduce vibration.

Great use for a dead spot on the dash!

I did the same with my sirius PnP.
Stiffening the clock was best accomplished with a piece of sheetmetal and some longer screws.

Back