• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

US-2 Snow run

Dang that pic is sick...I really wana do a snow run there! Again, take lots of pics when you guys go!

~Scott

That reminds me I need to get my front locker installed.

You better be, btw I am bringing the owners son with me on this run. Maybe if you guys are nice he will come and hangout with us more.:confused1

-Alex

Doesn't Master Pull have a Silver MJ. I have seen if rolling around with their Suburban.

Hans

Doesn't Master Pull have a Silver MJ. I have seen if rolling around with their Suburban.

Hans

Not that I have heard about or seen yet. The owner pretty much DD's a nice lifted ZJ, his son who goes to WWU has a green 2dr early model XJ, and they have a red MJ that is stock for a shop truck. The Suburban isn't driveable at the moment.

-Alex

Hans, I'm out. My wife and I had volunteered to chaperone our son's German Club overnighter, turns out it's Friday the 23rd. Being up all night with a bunch of teenagers is not a good segueway to technical snow wheeling all the next day.

You all have fun.:)

MEOW??

Sure Doug that is a likely excuse :D

Next time ok.

Well that makes an even ten.

It's true, I need to sleep occasionally.

I'll work on toughening-up for the next one though.;)

the snow for this run is going to suck if it doesn't cool down soon and snow. The snow level is going to be @ 12,000ft between tomorrow and sunday

I would love a deep water run..... probably turn out to be an expensive trip.

I haven't seen the snorkel on your rig yet.... But at least you would have the shortest tow home from Skykomish.

Shaping up to be a slush-run. :(

I don't know about that. It is going to be 31* and below every night from now till the 24th in Skykomish. It "MAY" make for some very favorable conditions. Or it could be a skating rink, either way, it will rock.

I don't know about that. It is going to be 31* and below every night from now till the 24th in Skykomish. It "MAY" make for some very favorable conditions. Or it could be a skating rink, either way, it will rock.

Or we could end up with "crunchy" layers, this will be fun.

Back