• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated Tons of Parts Thread...

swbooking said:
bump

still have AC compressor, but just noticed the fittings are kinda chewed up. You can just swap the rear casing though...

what fittings are chewed up?

The fittings on the back of the compressor. But You can just swap the back casing with the one your replacing.

16" Universal Fan is SOLD - Thanks Avery.

if the compressor in my 94 is an R12 compressor, is it still the same?

Im pretty sure your compressor should be R134... Yes you can convert it to R134 but i think its more then just swapping the compressors.

Crap, was interested in the compressor. :) You can buy conversion fittings for your existing system. They have them at autozone for like 10 bucks. Supposedly the 134 will eat away at the seals and you have to change your compressor oil to the new stuff. Most guys just recharge with 134 and drive it though. :)

swbooking said:
Im pretty sure your compressor should be R134... Yes you can convert it to R134 but i think its more then just swapping the compressors.

94 was the changeover year... half were R12, half were 134.

swbooking said:

Ive done a number of these conversions it is pretty basic stuff but you should change seals and flush all the old stuff out of the system, bring it down to a vacuum and then fill it. Takes a couple hours to half day depending on the systems condition.

99+ Intake GONE

E-Fan GONE

95 AC compressor - $20

95 Mechanical Fan - $20

95 Exhuast Manifold - $50

95 Intake Manifold - $50

95 ECU - $50

95 Distributor - $40

95 Water Pump - $20

NIB OEM 195* Thermostat and gasket - $20

Complete Exauhst off 95 - $60 (Cat-back portion looks newer)

Custom XJ Front Wishbone Suspension (Ran on the infamous HellBilly04's Rig) Upper Wishbone and lower arms. PM me for more info if your interested. -$200

(1) Stock XJ Crossmembers - $10

Stock ZJ stuff (ucas, coils, shocks, trac bar, rear driveshaft, etc...) - Make Offer

Stock XJ Taillights - $20

(2) Procomp Xterrain 35x12.5x15 about 30% tread $30 each

(1) BFG Mud Terrain 35x12.5x15 about 30% tread $30

Truthfully im not sure. I believe so though. both are OBDI and 4.0s. SO i would guess yes.

Maybe search around or PM 5-90 Jon would know.

haha right when i need ya man. Except thanks for the bad news! :D

Bump this is what i have left.

95 Mechanical Fan - $20

95 Exhuast Manifold - $50

95 Intake Manifold - $50

95 ECU - $50

95 Distributor - $40

95 Water Pump - $20

NIB OEM 195* Thermostat and gasket - $20

Complete Exauhst off 95 - $60 (Cat-back portion looks newer)

Custom XJ Front Wishbone Suspension (Ran on the infamous HellBilly04's Rig) Upper Wishbone and lower arms. PM me for more info if your interested. -$200

(2) Procomp Xterrain 35x12.5x15 about 30% tread $30 each

(1) BFG Mud Terrain 35x12.5x15 about 30% tread $30

Back