• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unofficial ROM 2017

This seems like as good as any of a place to say rip to the rrc chapter. This place is dying a slow painful death. And I'm not at all saying its anyones fault. It's just can't seem to work.

Let me know when and where.

How about April 22nd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me. Any one else?

Padre island? Seems far for everyone to drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything down there other than beach? I'm still kind of over beach camping at the moment.

This seems like as good as any of a place to say rip to the rrc chapter. This place is dying a slow painful death. And I'm not at all saying its anyones fault. It's just can't seem to work.

Calm down Negative Nancy. We'll figure it out. :flipoff:

Where do we want to go? Im good with Barnwell, Hidden Falls, not sure what else is in Texas? I dooooo like Hidden Falls more than Barnwell, but Barnwell is closer to me ;)

I'm up for any.

So whose job is it to make a decision?

My vote is Hidden Falls.

I might be in with my dad and my two boys if it's that weekend in HF.

Any new shirts about you pooping, Will?

Im going to try and get my rear axle regeared before then so I can actually wheel.

No sir. Life has had me on the ropes. We've been so busy with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Suffice it to say, ol deft here hasn't had a chance to soil any major bodies of water .

Back