• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ukraine Train XJ Front Bumper for sale San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

xj_mike

NAXJA Forum User
This is a modified Ukraine Train bumper with tube work done. Has frame tie-in place that go well back past the steering box. Very heavy duty tow points. Come with Hella lights too. Powder coated black. Fits '97-'01 without any mods, earlier years need to trim fenders. Also include front cross member renforcement plates (in white).

$350 Local pickup in San Diego

PICT3853.jpg

PICT3849.jpg

PICT3854.jpg

PICT3845.jpg

Only selling because I changed to an ARB bumper for a winch.

This is a modified Ukraine Train bumper with tube work done. Has frame tie-in place that go well back past the steering box. Very heavy duty tow points. Come with Hella lights too. Powder coated black. Fits '97-'01 without any mods, earlier years need to trim fenders. Also include front cross member renforcement plates (in white).

$350 Local pickup in San Diego

Only selling because I changed to an ARB bumper for a winch.

Bump and new price.

$325 lights included!

Most likely the area directly under the headlight would need to be cut flush with the headlight/turn signal. You can see it best in the side view of the bumper.

Thanks Darky for answering.

Yes, basically you would trim the fenders inline with the bottom of the grill line. Not uncommon to do with many aftermarket bumpers.

As for getting together, if I can arrange with Russ as well, I could do a bumper delievery to I-15 and I-10 and you guys could meet me there for a pick up. This would be about half way for each of you. I could bring both bumpers up and kill two birds with one stone, so to say.

BTW, no mounting hardware included as I used what I had when I put on my ARB and frame plates. I'll include a list of what you need.

Edit, I found a picture of a different bumper but shows what would need to be trimmed on a pre '97 XJ.

DSC05100.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't want to cut the fenders, are there any other after market front bumpers that you don't have to cut fenders with? Or who can you recommend in So Cal that can cut them clean if I went with this one, I don't want to do it myself!

Bump again. Someone want this!

$300 cash money!!!! takes it home

Sale Pending

Sale fell thru...

Still for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back