• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF SOLV Clean-Up: 4/21

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The annual SOLV clean up is the one big clean up of the year for TSF. All user groups come together, and help clean up the forest we all use.
Time: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM

Site Address: Milepost 33 on Oregon Highway 6 (Gravel Barn)

Directions: Oregon Highway 6 WEST from Portland to Milepost 33 - Turn South into ODOT Sandshed / registration area

Meeting Location: Parking will be directed on site. Meet at the ODOT sandshed, register, then follow group leaders to cleanup sites

Coordinator: Stephanie Beall

Contact Email: [email protected]

Contact Phone Number: 503-359-7464 x

Pre-register HERE for the event.
It's actually a pretty good time, and it's always amazing to how much stuff gets hauled out. Bring your Jeeps, bring your trucks, bring your trailers, or just bring your self!

The event usually wraps up early afternoon, so if you wanted to participate in the clean up, and then hit some trails after it's totally doable.

IMG_0005.jpg

Hope to see a good NWC turn out for this.

Weather should be perfect.

Sorry, I should have posted I was coming out. I was at mile post 31 till about 930. Went trailing for a few hours and on my way down I saw you at the shooting range and followed you out. Tried to say hi. Sorry, wasn't fulling sure if I was going till late friday.

Back