• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Triumph Cycle Riders in here

Ok, I have been looking into a new bike for a while, mostly metric cruisers. A buddy suggests that I go to the local Triumph place, I didn't even know we had one, and look around. I was very impressed. The Owner was out on the sales floor and spent about an hour with me just answering questions and helping me try on bikes.

I am looking at a 2010 Speedmaster pretty hard now, if it was not the weekend I would probably be on my way back with a loan check. But since I will be cooling off for the weekend I figured I would see if anyone else has had any experience with the brand. For the money they look like a great bike compared to both similar size and similar price range bikes. And if the service remains this good it would be awesome.

Nice looking, had a couple growing up, 500 and a 650, hope they changed all the tools to metric and you don't have to dig for whitworth stuff, most useful tool was the whitworth hammer, none better for beating a part out and back in :D :D :D :D

1969 Triumph Bonneville 650. She could take corners like no other motorcycle in the world (personal exaggeration!)--loved that motorcycle and I have been kicking myself for having sold it.

Back