• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transfer cases and 3" front springs and more..

jragan

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to clean out the garage and here is what I have... All parts are from 87-90 Cherokee.

NP231 - transfercase has scar in front output rear bearing housing (back half of case) so makes some noise. Otherwise works perfect. $50 OBO

NP242 - pull out of jeep for rebuilt 231 swap I did. Ran great no issues. Is setup for RE Hack and tap which was cut and tapped on lay for perfect cut. Also have stock shaft that can be put back in it however can not find tailshaft cover. $100 OBO

3" front springs. Think they are Trailmasters that started out as 4" spring and settled at 3" $50 OBO

2 Starters worked when pulled. Remembered I have rebuilt one in jeep under life time warrentee. $15 each

2 Alternators worked when pulled Remembered I have rebuilt one in jeep under life time warrentee. $15 each

Everything is OBO just looking to get them out of my garage.

Prices dropped...

NP242 - pull out of jeep for rebuilt 231 swap I did. Ran great no issues. Is setup for RE Hack and tap which was cut and tapped on lay for perfect cut. Also have stock shaft that can be put back in it however cannot find tailshaft cover. $50 OBO

3" front springs. Think they are Trailmasters that started out as 4" spring and settled at 3" $30 OBO

Starter and alternators still available.

Back